Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm too shy to talk to my BF... help?

okay, well yesterday he asked me out.. Im shy to talk to him.. today, my friend brought me to him and told me to hug hime and i hugged hime, then she left and some of my friends just looking at me.. well my bf's best friend told me to stay there, and i did, but i was soooo shy to even just look at hime or even say hi... i turn really red and i dont know what to talk about or i judt can't stop being sooo shy.. so yeahh.. i was just standing there and he is kinda shy too but not as shy as me... and just looked at my bffs and they were like awwee, making hearts and stuff and it made me more shy.. so i was like well, gtg cya and they were like okk. and came to my friends still red,, and idk.. just pleasee,, someone help me not to be shy,,,,... ):

No comments:

Post a Comment