Friday, November 11, 2011

Tack storage, small space?

My horse seems to misbehave everywhere but the barn i ride for. So next week we want to move him out there. My barn has an average size room, it's nothing huge maybe the size of the average bedroom for a tack room. I need to find a way to store all my tack in the tack room with other boarders. I would like something lockable even if i have to buy a combo lock. I need something small but big enough for my bridle, saddle pad, back pad, girth, helmet and i would prefer my saddle then my grooming stuff which is currently in a cleaning caddy. Any ideas for lockable, and able to hold my stuff, not huge but non-expensive? Right now i have a "medium" size wooden box (if anyone has a tractor supply near them and you have seen the wood boxes with the mare and foal painting on the front it's the medium size of that) but i have to fold my saddle pad and back pad to it dosen't form to his back then i barley have room to put my girth and bridle on there. any ideas on a box or organization tips of what to do to take up little space but fit everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment