Saturday, November 12, 2011

Should I be worried that he doesn't like me anymore? He just got the internet and seems addicted to it!?

Hey guys. This is a question for astrologers and men in general. I have been seeing a Scorpio male for two weeks and he seemed really interested in me. Every time I went to his place he would be all over me with fuss and attention, but over the past two days when I was with him he completely seemed to change. He wasn't attentive with me any more (during the course of 5/6 hours he didnt even so much as kiss me on the cheek). I asked him if he wanted me to go and he said if he did, then he would tell me. But at the same time it was like he was ignoring me. He said he cant give me fuss and attention all the time and that he wasnt trying to ignore me but just chill out, but why the hell did he have me over and at the same time seem like he didnt care if i was there or not? Is this a typical Scorpio thing? He sent me a text last night saying "Thinking of you" and the moment i came online today he was talking to me, but he keeps going quiet. Plus he just got the internet and is addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment