Saturday, November 12, 2011

What would you wear if you where going to see the guy who you really like?

I'm going on a fall All Star Conference (4-H trip) in November in Tennessee so its going to be chilly. This guy who I have liked for over a year is going to be there and this is his last 4-H trip ever, he is in college now so its all over for him and I really want to talk to him about my feelings so I want to look good while I do it anyways I want to dress nicely, but modestly. I like stores like American Eagle, Forever21, Pac Sun, and different department stores. I have dirty blonde hair and I'm pale with freckles, but I have really blue eyes. Can you pick me out a nice casual outfit that I can still go ice skating in (that's on of the things we are doing on the trip) Pictures from websites would be great! Thank You so much if you want more info email me at rockytopgirlnicole@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment