Sunday, November 13, 2011

Please help me with my sanity?

I am so depressed here. I suffer from seasonal depression and it has gradually been getting worse over the last three years. Last winter I was suicidal, but all my parents did was send me to shrink. I'm 15 and my depression has destroyed my life. I used to be an AB student, now I'm failing 9th grade. I used to have friends, now I barely have any. My parents have wanted to move before, but never took any action. They always complain about how snowy and cloudy it is during the winter. My dad even has an opportunity to work anywhere on the east coast. I've told them how I feel, but they won't move. I can't stand to go through 3 more cloudy winters. I will end up killing myself. How can I get them to move? Should I bribe them? Explain why they need to move? Threaten to kill myself if they don't? I don't know how to handle this. DONT tell me to get pills or see a shrink. I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET THEM TO MOVE!!! IM VERY DESPERATE. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment