Sunday, November 6, 2011

Did I do the right thing? Need Ans from older crowd?

My bf and I were together for 2 years and a half, and we just ended our relationship. Prior to this break up, He wanted to break up with me then wanted me back and I took him back because I wanted to give us, him, a 2nd chance; because to me everyone makes a mistake. Therefore, we continue our relationship and 6 months later he was gradually not acting himself. He wouldn't treat me as if I was his gf, he didn't want to hold my hand, he didn't tell me he loves me, I mean all of this adds up. I was getting frustrated because i feel like i deserved better, I love him and talk to him about this issues but it didn't change. So He called for an indefinite break, and I didn't want that becuse its unfair for me to sit around and wait while he doesnt know what he wants-- I am not going to be his plan B. He tells me he wants to try new things, explore, travel? And I guess I can't stop him from doing that. My problem is that I love him and miss him but hes not willing to change. we r both 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment