Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Have you ever been visited by an angel in black who gave a warning to save a life?

Some years ago, my son and I were sitting at our dining table when the door blew open and a tall figure dressed in black entered our home. He ped us and went down the hall to our bedroom where my alcoholic husband was sleeping off a binge. Even though I did not follow this figure, I could mentally hear what he told my husband,"Change your ways, or you will not be here for long." Afterwords, the figure left. Our son said he did not see anything, but felt a strong wind come in. I asked my husband if he had seen this figure. He told me that he had felt a hand on his shoulder, He looked up and saw a figure in a black cloak who filled the room. He said he had received a warning. Not long after this visitation, my husband gave up drinking alcohol with the help of a psychiatrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment