Sunday, November 6, 2011

How to cloth a new body?

I have always been pretty small, wide hips, but skinny. size 3-4 or 5-6 and about 115-120 lbs. Well, that was two years ago anyways. Over the past 2 years I've gained a good amount of weight. I've always been a little bigger on the bottom, which is even bigger, but now i've started to gain weight on my belly which is totally new for me. I'm at about 157 lbs. Now I know it's my fault and I'm not gonna complain about it, and I'm really not too upset about the weight. My husband doesn't mind, he seems to like me just as much, maybe more. So since he doesn't mind, neither do I. But lately I've started to realize I don't know how to dress this body! Before I could wear anything tight and low cut and it looked good. I really can't pull that off anymore. I hate trying things on, especially since I dont reallt know my size so I've just been cover up in oversized shirts. This isn't me! I've lost my style. Anyone know how to dress a 150-160 lb body???

No comments:

Post a Comment