Sunday, November 6, 2011

A masculine but sensual tattoo?

Well, I'll tell you what I think. If it's gonna be alluring to women, it's all right if you put it there, I suppose, but it would be better if it were a tattoo that didn't have anything to do, particularly, with it's next door neighbor. Women tend to be less enticed by the visual, than do men, and keeping sensual things to a minimum will probably be your best bet. Something you might consider 'sensual', may not strike a woman that way at all. If it just took up residence there, as a part of a larger piece, I would think would be your best bet. Something that shows a lot of feeling, or sentiment, would likely be a better bet. But that's just my two cents. It's still your money, your skin, and your ink. Get what you like. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment