Saturday, November 5, 2011

My new boyfriend is weird...?

I have a new boyfriend and we have liked each other for a long time. Im 15, he's 16. Im his first girlfriend. Hes never really opened up to anyone else before me. He gets annoyed at the little things i say. Like, i've said to him before, "my hair smells good, my legs are smooth and my face is soft." Just simple stuff like that. He told me that makes him want me more emotionally and ually. I didn't take that as a bad thing. But then he said "Yeah, so can you please stop?" I was like okay? I get that he hasn't done this stuff before. Im really experienced with guys. REALLY. How do i get him to be more comfortable? And he's not really touchy. Like, i love to flirt with guys. Im REALLY ticklish so people love to tickle me. I tried to tickle him once by poking his stomach and he told me that he wasn't ticklish. He knows im ticklish but won't tickle me at all. What do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment