Sunday, November 6, 2011

What is the best value for money netbook for simple school work?

Ok so I think I am going to need a netbook for school and I was just really confused about what one to consider. Someof them are really cheap, but I dont want it to crash after a year or anything. I am probably going to be using it for researching (basic web browsing), facebook (lol), msn, itunes, and word and excel. My price range is anything under $500, and I understand this does limit my choices a lot. Also on the harvey norman website, the prices they list are cheaper than the ones listed on the manufacturers website??? Anyway, value for money is what I need. What is the best netbook out at the moment under $500 that is sold in Aus and can do what I need it to do and not break down in two seconds?

No comments:

Post a Comment