Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A couple questions for women...?

So close to a year ago I was a jerk I'll admit beyond jerk, and an alcoholic therefore I did not have the physique I have today, however I seemed to find a lot more women interested in me. I was not myself and did not treat them as I should, I was just selfish. Why now that I am a much much better person, nicer (still have some habits I need to break but work on them, and recognize them) and have a body that I dreamed of having, sober, and an IQ of 144 again I do not find anyone interested? Are women scared of a pretty built guy? I mean I'm baffled on this situation, my exes don't want anything to do with me and I really care about all of them. I wonder if I scare them? Another thing I did want to ask was the girl I have dated recently was an elementary school crush and it was mutual. It was awesome for about a week then three weeks later it went down the toilet. I want to be friends with her she absolutely wants nothing to do with me, because I saw she wasn't ready to be in a relationship and saying that pissed her off and I had to wait for her to end it so she could realize it herself. Obviously I was hurt and I did unfortunately hurt her out of hurt but she just would not discuss this with me. She said she forgave me but it was in her best interest that I just stay out of her life and not be anything, she said and I quote "we weren't friends before what would be any different now" I mean ouch. I'm a genuine old school kind of guy and therefore when I said I am still breaking habit I mean impulsivity and hurting out of hurt those I love and care about and want around. So my question is what would make her decide to pretty much treat me as if I were dead, where only the thought of me if that remains in her head, would she ever talk to me again from a woman's standpoint here? Sorry this is all jumbled up but hell its 2:30 and all this and then some has been bugging me for a month now.

No comments:

Post a Comment