Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My ex is affecting me.?

You obviously do not love your husband like you claim to.If you loved your husband and truely appreciated all that he does for you then you would not be thinking about your ex.Your ex is your ex and you should have cut all ties with him.You are playing a dangerous game and if you want to lose your husband you are on the road to it..Why don't you tell your husband how you feel and that your ex is txt messaging you and see what he think's about it..Like I said you are playing with fire and it is only a matter of time before you get burned.I am not saying this to you to be mean I am just telling you facts of what is going to happen..You are on the verge of losing all the good thing's you have...Most importantly a man that adores you don't crush your husband like that you should have more respect for him if not for yourself..

No comments:

Post a Comment